Monday, December 12, 2011

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Happy Monday sweet friends! Man! What a wonderful weekend it was for the Cains. We started off our weekend by heading to God's Country.. aka Jefferson, Georgia. Friday night I caught up with some high school friends. When I was in high school softball consumed my life!  Now that we are all grown up, married, and some with a family of their own, we decided to have a reunion dinner. We went to mine and Brandon's favorite restaurant in Braselton, Wing Slingers.  I forgot my camera on the coffee table, so I only have one picture that was taken by a friend. Here it is...
When we left dinner we decided to stop by and see a few friends on Johnson Farm. I am so happy we made the trip because not only did I get to see all of my wonderful friends, I also got to hold and love on sweet Luke Johnson! I am so sad that I did not have my camera to document the trip.

Saturday morning I decided to get up extra early and burn off all those wings from the night before. I went to a spin class. This was not my first spin experience. I had participated in a few when we lived in Washington, but this was my first in Jefferson. Dawn (the instructor) is such a sweet and kind woman... but man she will work you on some hills! I am so happy that I started my day off with a good ride. Power Yoga and spin with Dawn are just two other things I miss dearly about Jefferson.

Saturday night we went to a Christmas party at the Seawright house. We love partying with the Seawrights! Again, my knuckle head forgot my camera. I am going to get better I promise! Shannon and David have such a beautiful house and she did an amazing job decorating for Christmas. Her food was super yummy! The recipes were straight off Pinterest... so you know they were good! Brandon and I had a wonderful time chatting with friends and enjoying the season. Dub had a great time too! He had a slumber party with his grandparents!

Sunday we made the long drive to our home in Thomson, Ga. We love getting home early enough to relax and prepare for another busy week. I went to bed early enough to wake up bright and early and head to Pre-K for the last Monday until Christmas break! WAHHHHOOOOO!

Finally, I really want to read this book after seeing something similar on my friend Dana's Blog.
Have you ever read this? Let me know what you think! My New Year's resolution is to me a more godly woman and wife.


Love love,
C^2

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging! Be sure to join my giveaway. I haven't read that, but would love to!

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...