Monday, October 13, 2014

3 Weeks NO Cheats

In the Cain House we eat pretty decent. By decent I mean we don't eat junk from a box (like we did our first year of marriage. Hello 45lbs) I cook most nights, and we always have lean meats and veggies. However, with the months of August- December being our busiest months... we may or may not hit up our fave hamburger place that is literally a mile from our house once a week. Plus, if you know us AT.All. then you know we are football fans. To me nothing quite says football season more than buffalo chicken dip. I may or may not make a batch every.single.week. Oh, and I will be the first to admit my love for cheese. The more, the better. Andddddd..... the pumpkin coffee that came back in my life with the month of October. Wow... when you type out all of your food cheats, it really sounds bad. 

I already take amazing supplements. I love Advocare and everything they stand for. I know I am getting top of the line products with them. I am extremely active. I run daily. I am just about ready to run 26.2 miles. However, due to our crazy-busy schedules, I know the food I eat can be better. It's my fault because I have been lacking on what's important. I am a HUGE believer that you make time for what is important to you.

I have recently found this blog. It is amazing. She is very inspirational... and best thing: She's a teacher too. She made this chart and is inviting others to participate: 3 Weeks NO Cheats. 21 days of ZERO cheats. My cheats are easy... cheese, take out, and quick and easy processed snacks. I will be eliminating them from my gut for 21 days. I'll document as much as possible.


I am going to be researching the Whole 30 and reading this book. I am thinking about kicking this off in November. I need a little fixing in my gut, and I love the idea of dropping my no good very bad dairy and grain problem. More on this to come. I already have this book: and I love love love it! It breaks clean eating down perfectly. Check it out.

So, who's with me? 3 Weeks NO Cheats. If you need a copy of the checkoff sheet, just message me. I will get one to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...