Monday, February 5, 2018

If We Are Friends

If we are friends then you would know this about me: 

I can't JUST CAN'T start the week without every single dinner/ lunch/ and breakfast planned and prepped. Dinners around here happen to fall during witching hour and I need meals that are done in 20 minutes or less. I spend a good 2 hours each Sunday getting ready for the week. 


Not a day passes that I don't drink at least 2 Sparks. If it's a crazy day... then it takes three. I don't even try to hide it. 

I love Spark... but love to treat myself to a coffee with coconut milk. 

I am not a morning person. But I love mornings. I just don't like getting out of the bed. Once I do I am 100% MPH and totally good... again, three sparks. 

I have to iron everyone's clothes for the week on Sunday before going to bed. It just makes the week so much better! 

75% of the pants I wear to work are from Wal-Mart. Seriously. They are kinda my jam. 

As an adult my favorite stores are Loft and Nordstrom. Well, and Wal-Mart. I'm old. 

I love to cook and cook 5-6 dinners each week. I just don't cook on Friday nights. My husband is a coach so I get away with it. (Even in the off season.) 

I once LOVED running. Now... nope. 

I could give up TV 100% if it wasn't for Dateline. I record them all... and watch them every Saturday while my people nap. 

I am obsessed with Ron Clark teachers on Instagram. 

Speaking of that.... When I am talking to my husband or REAL BFF I refer to bloggers as my "friends." If they hear me say it they both know that I am talking about internet friends. They call me out every single time. 

I cry about everything. Not usually to anyone except for Coach. He's seen me cry over a million times I am sure. 

Mondays are my favorite day of the work week. I am super productive with a clear mind and heart. Weekends are my favorite... but Monday is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...