Wednesday, November 5, 2014

If You Know Me...

If you know me then... You probably DON'T KNOW this: Adoption is in my prayer book. Yes, starting a family (one day) is in the prayer book as well. However, adoption just REALLY pulls at my heart. Are we totally NOT at the point of 100% "OK, we WILL adopt!" No. In fact, my husband is probably watching the hair raise on his arm as he reads. (Sorry, Coach. I said the blog was about to be 100% ME!) It isn't at all about the feelings I share. It is usually the way I share my feelings. 100% open and on a blog. (For the record.) He believes whatever happens is God's will. I love that about him. He keeps me in check. Even during total meltdowns.  


If you know me then... You probably KNOW this... I often obsess over things once I get my mind on them.

Example:
Running.
Reading.
Literacy.
Being kind.
Healthy Eating.
Being kind. (oh wait, I said that. Take note.)


The reason for this post is to share this:

So, I can't tell a lie when I say this: This Blog. This family. This lady, This baby. 

Read. Cry. Love.

It is what I do daily. I adore this story. My faith just grew this week with her posts. Again, LOVE.

Maybe you needed this story as much as I did.

Faith.

Love love,
C^2




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...