My family is pretty busy. We also love to go outside and play, go for walks, play fetch for an hour or longer when we get home in the afternoons... I'd rather play than worry about cooking.
I believe I have found my weird hobby in life. I think I am slightly obsessed with cooking dinners. Not just any dinners. I am obsessed with cooking dinners that are:
c. 20 minutes or less.
d. everyone eats.
e. enough for leftovers for Coach and I to have lunch the next day.
bonus: I really LOVE to have a different meal for each night of the month.
So I attended my first Meal Prep Party in November. I made 10 meals that all went in the crock pot. Coach LOVED (like seriously loved) all of them. They were amazing, but the best part was that they were ten meals that I have never made before and did not require a single can of anything soup.
So Saturday morning I had a few friends over to try some dips and meals and one sweet friend took advantage of making meals with us. She left with 20 meals completely ready to cook.
Here is how it works:
- You follow this link.
- You pick your meal plan (ten dinners) that fit you family. (Don't be afraid if one or two meals are not something you would normally make. I promise those are our faves!)
- You pay for your kit. (Your kit is full of amazing spices, marinades, oils, and blends that make your meals out. of. this. world)
- You then get a list of every single grocery you will need. Be a champ and click list that mess. I spent around $70 on everything at Wal-Mart. Here's a $10 off coupon!
- The night before you want to prep... you kinda PRE-PREP. You will be given a list of instructions. It will tell you to number your bags from 1-10. It will then tell you what meat and veggies to put in each bag. I made 10 bags and it took me 57 minutes. You then put your meals in the fridge until you are ready to add your WildTree products.
- Then you open your kit. You are told what WT product you are to add to each bag. When your bag is done, you are given these awesome labels that you add to the bag. The label will tell you how to cook each meal.
- This process takes about 45 minutes. My friend did 20 meals in 45 minutes because I was just so excited that I jumped in and helped her. Those marinades and blends were amazing. I told her she had to text me about every meal.
- This was my fave.
I should add that I am in no way a WildTree rep. I just literally LOVED the products so much! I love that we have a healthy dinner made when we get home. Like I said, I think I have found my weird hobby.
I was just exploring and they have KETO kits! All the guessing and prepping done!
Overall it is cheaper than the other meal services we have found. It has literally double the food so there will be plenty for leftovers. It seriously takes the thinking out of dinner each night.
This week I will be prepping the Crockpot Dinners and Family Favorites. (If you want a suggestion)
Ok.... so if you are interested in giving this a try... you can click here and look around. If you have ANY questions at all just message me! I would LOVE for you to try it!