Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If You REALLY Know Me!

Recently I have become more obsessed with blogging. Well, actually reading blogs. I sometimes forget to actually blog. Funny how that works. Daily conversations with Coach often include, "This lady I follow..." He doesn't quite understand that I really don't know these ladies, but I feel like I do. Anyway, I have seen that I have many frequent readers, and new followers. So, I decided to copy a post that I recently saw, and thought it was a good idea to tell folks about me. So... 

If you REALLY know me, then you know... 


I am married to the best man on Earth. I love everything he stands for. He loves me when I find it impossible to love myself. I bless the broken road that brought us to where we are! 

We moved far from "home" and I miss my family so much! 




Speaking of that... we live in the smallest town ever. I'm ok with it. 

We bleed Red and Black. My living room is red and black, and every accent I have in my house is usually a UGA piece. Love it!  I also took my wedding pictures at UGA...


Together we have the BEST pup ever. He is a weimaraner. He is crazy  special. His name is Dub. 

I LOVE football, basketball, baseball, and love a good softball game.


I will quickly have to learn to love wrestling. (Coach's new sport)

I love to run. I am not good, but I can run. The greatest things come to my mind when I am running. 


I love to read. The best invention to me was the Ipad. I have a Nook, Kindle, and Ibooks. Ahhh... Heaven. 

I have a strange addiction to The Young and the Restless. (It stands for nothing I believe in, but gah... so much drama!) I record it daily, and watch them while Coach takes his afternoon nap. 

I love to cook. I am not GREAT, but ehhh.... Coach doesn't complain. 

 I LOVE going to the movies, and eating popcorn. 

I gave up soda this past New Year. I will NEVER drink a Coke again. Yuck. 

I worry about EVERRRYTHING. 

I say 'amazing' too much. 

I sleep without a pillow. Which... was a sign that God made Brandon and I perfect for each other. He sleeps with 10. Literally. 

I adore Target, JCrew, and Aldi. However, Publix is still in my heart. 

I have WAYYY TOO many shoes. I also leave them laying around the house. 

I love The Church at Southside. I miss it... so we are figuring out how to listen to Jeff online. 

I have a place in my heart for children. All children. I want 10 or so. (Coach says no.)

I have way too much energy. I am pretty much like a hyper 5 year old. 

I lived near Augusta for 3 years, I made the best of friends. I miss them. 

That's pretty much everything... 

Happy Tuesday! 
Love love, 
C^2

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Danielle's! I recently purchased the 24 day challenge and am on day 3! LOVED looking back at your challenge post from March...we started CLOSE to the same weight. I started at 181 and am down 179.6 on day three. Yes I probably shouldn't weigh everyday but I feel so amazing I can't help it!!!!

    If you don't mind me asking what supplements do you take now or on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jamie! I am so glad you found me! I feel horrible because I did not continue my weight results like I should have. However, my husband was put in the hospital, and life was crazy. But... Monday morning I started my 2nd challenge! So, we are on the same pace! I am so excited for you and your results so far! While NOT on the Challenge, I continue meal shakes, and the Max vitamins. I also use Omegaplex, Catalyst, and Thermoplus. I am excited to start using o2 Gold in my running journey. I am training for a half marathon in the fall. All of Advocare's products are GREAT! I also just started eating clean, and I am reading some great books on that. Hope this helps, and it is easy to follow. :)

      Delete
    2. EEK! I'm training for a half in the spring. I've found a couple of 5k's and a 10k in the fall since the half isn't until next April!!! I understand completely! I'd lost about 17 pounds awhile back and then let it slowly creep back up! But now i'm changing it for good. Even just on day 3 i feel so much better it's crazy! I purchased the Catalyst and Thermoplus to start on Day 11! I need to blog about my journey but...you know how that goes! I do hope to at least keep up with my running on the blog! I just ran my first 5k a few weeks ago! Thanks again for your help!

      Delete
    3. oops also what is your username on my fitness pal! That is the app I use as well!!

      Delete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...