Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday! Find the Positive.

Happy Thursday! I have been thinking about this post all week. Really and truly, I have been finding little things to be thankful for since I have so much attacking me at once. I am a REALLY positive person. I just "beebop" around all the time, go go go... but really I worry about every.single.little.thing. Right now I am worrying about my husband driving the bus to Macon tonight for passing league. I am also worrying about my family and me being so far away from them. Truth be known: I am homesick. I love this town, I love this community, and I love that God sent us here. I just miss the 30549! So, to keep my mind straight, here are a few things that I am thankful for on this glorious Thursday in July. 



I'm 100% thankful for...

... These two books that sit on our coffee table. I am LOVING my new Devotional Bible, and Coach is always talking about Tony's Devotion Challenge. I am so thankful we have this in common, and that my husband had found this new passion to read. 


... What Happens When Women Walk in Faith. This book is so amazing. I found myself highlighting every sentence. From the first sentence, "God has a plan for every woman." Ummmm... I needed that! I need that each day. I have actually been saying that in my head about 10 times a day! God has a plan for me. I need to relax... Love this book. Check it out. 

 ...my Ipad. Do I NEED this little tablet of goodness? No. Do I LLLLLOOOOVEEE it? Oh yes. I love it for several reasons. Coach goes to bed and HATES a lamp on when he sleeps. (But he can't sleep without the TV on? Yeah, he is a loon.) With my Ipad, I can read all night. It has a screen that lights up. I read - he sleeps. I also love that I can buy books in a matter of minutes. I can face time my friends and family. I can organize our bills and financial information. You name it, I can do it with my Ipad. I love it. I am so thankful that I have it. 


...Advocare and everrr.ryyy.thinggg. that they have to offer. With vitamins, and shakes, and hard work, those pesky pounds that I found in Jefferson are gone. I am pleased to say that I am back where I was on the scale before the holiday. :) 


...This man. He is perfect. He loves me, even when I am hard to love. I can admit that. 


...This dog child. Although he is sucking it up on the running these past few days. I mean, he acts like it is 100+* outside or something. I love him. 


...this book. Clean eating is super. fab. Seriously. This book breaks it down. Clean eating is so wonderful, and I love how informative this book it. I made clean pizza yesterday for lunch. It was so good! Plus, so healthy! 



So, what are YOU thankful for on this bea.you.tiful Thursday?


Love love, 
C^2

1 comment:

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...