Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Hump Day and I thought I would link up and share all that I am loving on this BEAUUUTIFUL  and HOTT Wednesday. So...


I'm loving...


The results from my 2nd 24 Day Challenge. 
it is ONLY Day 3 and I checked my weight for an update, and I am happy to say I am down 4.5lbs! Yeah, three days...
If you are thinking about joining... you should. 

 that football starts today. For real football. They have practice in the evening, so we all got to sleep in today. A little too much. Oops. 

that I when I ask a question, Coach asks, "Is this a joke or for real?" I guess he is catching on to my funny jokes I have been busting him on. 


that good things are going to happen for my family! I just know it. 

that I made the investment in Rehydrate. It is hot here! 

that Amazon has great books for free. 

that yesterday I had a great long catch up conversation with one of the greatest women I know. Thanks Mrs. Massey! 

that the Olympics are coming! 

That is all for today! I hope you are having a WONDERFUL Wednesday! 

love love, 
C^2

 




1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for an award girli.. just go to my post. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...