Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social

Hey Hey Hey!
I have three posts in the works, but this is just a quick one to get me started on this rainy Sunday evening. Coach is home munching on a salad and watching the race... so I thought this would be an easy post to get started on my blogging marathon. (Be ready for tomorrow, I have the day off, and plan on posting several catch up blogs!)

Anyway... this lovely Labor Day weekend can only mean 2 things:
1. Summer is ending and fall is around the corner. Yay! I was in Kroger today and was VERY tempted to purchase a cinnamon broom...
2. Pack up your white pants and shoes.... Yes! I faithfully follow this old school fashion rule!

I am linking up with Miss Ashley over at Baseball-Diamonds and Hairspray.

So long summer... this one is for you!

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Coach and I live a constant vacation! We both LOVE or jobs, so escaping them really isn't a huge desire, and we live alone with our dog. If we want a vacation from Dub, we just let him outside. I was thinking about this the other day. I love to travel and go places, but really... a nice vacation would be going to Jefferson and spending time with my family and friends. Cheesy, sure. But true. But this summer I loved going to Daytona and spending time Coach and with Blair. Funny, huh. However, this trip we got along and actually had fun spending time together. (Years in the past we were at each other's throats by day 2.) I also loved the quick weekend trip we took to Jefferson at the beginning of August. I loved the time I got to spend with my mama, and I loved seeing her new house.

2. What was your favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?

Easy. My Nike shorts and a t-shirt. I literally LIVED in them. I love them, and have way too many of them. However, I wear them all the time. No guilt here spending $28.00 on shorts. 

3. What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
Although I am so happy that we moved from Augusta, and I love our new house and community... I wish I could have taken a weekend trip to the big city. I miss my sweet friends, and I am happy they came to see me... but I would have loved to visited them, and hit up our fave book store, too! :(
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Umm....again, EASY! mmmmmmotorboatin'! I love Pontoon. Seriously. Love it. It makes me think of all the fun times by the pool and lake.

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?

I have NEVER been hooked on a show during the summer. To be honest, Grey's Anatomy, and Young and the Restless are about the only 2 shows that I WILL.NOT.MISS. Well, one night this summer Coach was gone to a lil 7on7, and I decided to watch the first episode of Big Brother. Umm.. I am so hooked. I am actually watching that right now. I love it. I may or may not be guilty of staying up until 3 am on the weekends watching BB After Dark. ( I am team Danielle.)


For one (of the many) of our summer dates Coach and I went on we went to see Dark Knight Rises. (We always go to early shows, and if he is in a really good mood, he'll pay $7 for popcorn.)
This was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. (Well, except for Twilight, Hunger Games, and Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.)I cried, laughed, and was 100% into the action. Go see it if you haven't.

Goodbye, Summer 2012. You have been great! 
Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...