Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Happy Tuesday that feels like Monday! All day today I kept thinking it was Monday! I was on such a blogging roll, and have such sweet readers that send me messages and texts about how they love reading that I decided to take a quick moment to say hello. 

So much is going on this week. I have Pre-K, XC practice, being Dub's mama, and being a wife. No way am I complaining... I have NO idea how folks add kids to the mix! Ahhhh..... 

I wanted to share our 2012 Family Photo. :) 

Tonight we are having homemade pizza. I am pretty excited because I know what is going on and in the pizza. I am also excited because Coach gets to actually eat something right out of the oven. He had practice after school today! (Which is another reason I have to HURRY with this post... I don't have my three hours to myself tonight.) 

Friday night we have another game and I am also pumped about it because today EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON I passed was so supportive and happy about our new and improved football team! I love it! I hope we can add another victory to our belts. ***Speaking of Coach and football. I need to clear ONE minor fact up. When you are on the line... you block. You do NOT tackle. If you do, it'll be a penalty. If you would like, I can show you the motion that the official will do if you get this penalty. SHHHHHEEEESHHHHH. In yesterday's post I called a pancake "hardcore tackling." No. That was so very incorrect of me. I was quickly asked to change it, and also given a lesson on the correct terminology. I now stand corrected. (Write that down Coach, I will never give you the satisfaction again.)  


I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

What are your plans for the week???

Happy Football Season! 

Love love, 
C^2


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...