Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Want To Remember


I know I need something to post about. Truth be told, the most exciting “blog worthy” things that have happened to me this week include football and pre-k. I know everyone LOVES hearing about those obsessions of mine. I decided to do something different. I recently stumbled across this blog. I seriously LOVE this lady. I don’t really know her. But I feel almost as if I do. Is this strange? Yeah. I know. It is. She did a little blog that I loved. I decided to follow.

Anyway…

Here are a few things that I want to remember that happened recently in the life of C^2.

I want to remember how proud I am of my mom. She is such a brave and strong woman. I hope in have half of her strength when I grow up. 
I want to remember how amazing it felt when I logged on to our bank account and saw the proof of 2 adults working.
I want to remember how tired I felt after the first month of my career. Yikes.
I want to remember how amazing if felt in those club level seats at the game Saturday. 
I want to remember how sad I was when I heard Cam count to 10 in English and Spanish. I mean, I saw him come into this world and take his first breath. Literally. I saw him before his mama did. I am so sad that he is growing up so fast!
I want to remember how proud I am each week after my XC kids cross the finish line in times better than the week before.
I want to remember how truly in love I am with my husband at this very minute. He is my favorite person on Earth. I am so blessed that God made him for me, and that his mama raised him to be the man of my dreams.
Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...