Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social


It is Sunday which can only mean a few things:
The sheets are clean and fresh, the fridge is fully stocked, all of our clothes are ironed for the week, and a Sunday Social blog!
As another weekend comes to an end… I am sitting here reading through my blogging homepage and already wishing it was Friday.
I sit here in my Jets tee and UA yoga pants, smelling buffalo chicken dip in the crockpot, and watching Investigation Discovery. Dub is hogging the couch and avoiding me because I have tried four times to clip his nails. Coach is at his Sunday meeting, and I am also avoiding vacuuming and dusting.
Happy Sunday Friends!

 
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??

“I Love Your Love the Most!”
This was the title of our first dance when we got married. This song was definitely written for Coach and me. He loves college football, his truck, his TV, but I am never doubting our love for each other. I knew this was going to be the title when I started thinking about what all I wanted to blog about. Our loves and our love for each other. 

Under the title you see a little description. “For Wins and For Loses.” I get so many questions about this. Well, let me take a moment to explain. In wedding vows there is a little part that says, “For better and for worst.” We changed this little part. We actually said, “For wins and for losses.” Why? Well, it is SOOOO us! Life is ALWAYS better when you win. However, there are always going to be losses. Our marriage will make it through the losses! So, now you know. I will never forget the few laughs we heard from the guests when Jeff said this. Makes my heart smile.

2. What do you love the most about blogging??
I love that my friends and family can read about our journey. We live far from home, and far from our fam, so this keeps them posted and up to date. I also love sharing pictures and recipes.
I LOVE reading other’s blogs. I LOVE blogs about babies, life, and personal experiences.


3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
Hmmmm…. I guess the blog that I wrote about our BIG NEWS. I got sooo many responses from this post. (Probably because the world thought I was having a baby….???)

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Don’t worry about what people think. Sometimes I think about what others are thinking about me. Well, I am starting to realize, it does not matter. If folks don’t want to hear about me and my life… simply do not read. I try not to please anyone but myself with this blog. (Coach even has things to say about many posts…. And he still loves me!)

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
Adding pictures and décor. I LOVE learning new things about the design of my blog. I hope to become more and more advanced in this department.

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.

Butler, Party of 2- If Danielle says do it… I do it. Seriously LOVE this blog!
Baseball Diamonds and Hairspray- Love this little lady from my hometown!
Now You’re My Whole Life- The sweet little lady that first introduced blogging to me! Also, another hometown friend!

2 comments:

  1. Amy and I laughed when he said for wins and loses!!! We still talk about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it sweet Carley! The blog is soooo good! :) I would love to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...