Sunday, September 30, 2012

Click! Click! Click!

Fave pic of the weekend.

If you are a frequent reader, then you know I needed a new camera. Didn’t know this? Well, I said it here.
Now I am the proud owner of a lovely camera that I have no idea how to use. I do however know how to set it to AUTO and snap away. I love the sound of the “click” it makes. I cannot wait to have books and books of memories. I plan to take a massive amount of pictures at every single function, and then make a cute book from Snapfish. They are cheap, and I love the idea of sharing pictures of our family with our future children/grands/ great grands. Am I absolutely crazy? Yes. Why are you just now figuring this out?! I donno.
On the way home today, Coach said…. “I have created a monster!” I think he is already tired of hearing my beloved clicks of the shutter. Sorry, Coach!
Now, blog readers, please be prepared for an abnormal amount of pictures. I will try really really hard to not abuse the “add photo” button. I cannot make any promises. I have had the camera 48 hours, and just uploaded 171 pictures. I may need help with my problem. #sorrynotsorry

Picture #1
Picture #171

This is going on right now. Should I stop him? Probably. Am I? No. He's just waitin' on Coach.
 You know... soon I will get tired of taking pictures of Coach and Dog Named Dub. Then I'll want new props. Little Cains??? #notimesoon

Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...