Monday, July 23, 2012

Half-Marathon & the Marathon Called Life


Well hello darling readers! I hope everyone is having a marvelous Monday! We are having a JAM UP Monday here in the Cain house. Actually, nothing particularly special is going on here, but I am determined to be happy and wear a smile. 



Football is in FULL swing starting this week. (Yeah, it really has been "unofficial" all summer.) Coach is gone now, he had practice this morning, then came home for lunch, then left us all alone for the afternoon and night while he goes 2 hours away for a scrimmage. That means... Lifetime movies, blogging, and reading all night for me! Wahhooo. Football practice starts Wednesday for the real deal. I met with the HC's wife tonight to hammer our meal plans. The time is upon us. CANNOT WAIT! 


Today on the glorious Monday I also started my SECOND 24 Day Challenge. Ummmm.... let me start off by saying that Coach never experienced the citrus cleanse. I gave him the peaches and cream. So, this time I am having P& C as well. Ummmm... so much better! If you are struggling with citrus, try the Peaches and Cream. So good! My goal is to kick a few pounds before Christmas. I know the challenge is the solution. I am so excited! Plus, there is a new flavor meal shake. "Chocolate Mocha." I am ordering some tonight. Pumped about that. Is it strange that I am pumped about meal shakes? Nah.


Today is also the beginning of the 12 week count down until the half marathon that I am registered for. It is kinda funny that it was my "Rest" day. Did I rest? No. I ran this morning, and walked tonight. I have blisters from my WALK. Wahhhhhhh..... I HATE blisters, and I HATE blisters from walking. I am soaking before my 3 mile tomorrow. I would also like to report that Dub will NOT be training with me. He has become the WORST running partner. He acts like I am killing him. We run first thing in the AM, so it isn't THAT hot. So, he will be chilling at home in the AM. Sorry partner. You are keeping me down. 


I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Monday. Always remember... 
(These few little quotes have gotten me outta the FUNK and kept me going...)




Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...