Sunday, January 5, 2020

The Salty Truth

If we are real life friends then you know that I am somewhat of a podcast junkie. I like to keep busy. I am not sitting very often. This summer I became hooked on True Crime. Coach bought me a nice pair of wireless headphones so that when I am listening to something, the entire house is not also listening. I've also pushed Spotify music to the side and replaced it with a podcast while I run.

You will usually find me listening to a True Crime series or a Dateline episode. (Which is a horrible idea if you are running through town by foot might I add.) It's not True Crime, but I wanted to share my most recent love: The Salty Truth. 

This is what I like to call, "Think Better, Do Better." This week's episode was all about setting goals and why we NEED to set them. It is not often I find a "Think Better, Do Better" podcast that I can hang on to every word or think, "YES! I totally needed to hear that!" after each episode. This is one. This podcast just makes me BETTER.

"Telling people you don't need to set goals is like saying, "No, I don't need to be a better person." 
So take that as a punch in the throat if you were negative to someone who was talking about their goals for 2020. 
Sorry Not Sorry. 

Episodes are short and sweet. You can rock through an episode in about 30 minutes. (While you cook dinner and ignore the eighty requests for a snack. Just me?)  I suggest you keep your journal open and ready for a quick note or two while you listen. It's good stuff.

You can find this podcast on any place you get your podcasts. (I use Apple.)

A quick question for podcast listeners: When you are listening, do you find yourself googling the people in the podcasts? I FOR sure do this.

Well... For The Salty Truth....  I actually know the voice. I know the person. He's kinda famous. He's our lead pastor at our church.

Makes me love it even more.

If you go listen this week, let me know what you think. I have no doubt you'll hit subscribe.

Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...