Friday, January 3, 2020

I Wanna Be An Influencer

I have a loopy case.(It's truly amazing. I never drop my phone) I own Spanx leggings. (Literally have 3 pair, and live in them. Best mom pants ever.)  I use a Billie razor. (It's good. I really just love that it is cheap and sent to the house monthly.)  I am pretty much influenced by the fine people on the internet. I will be the first to admit this. However... something is just...... missing. I want to be that something.



What's missing to me? The influence to be.... something different. 

To read the Bible. Not fake/ outdated news posts on Facebook. 

To journal. 

To cook more meals at home. 

Take a friend a homemade frozen dinner. (Or spaghetti dinner. ) 

To add crazy spices to all of your veggies to make even the pickiest husbands and 4 year olds love them. 

Binge read a book series. 

To try different foods, enjoy grocery shopping, and enjoy the food prep process.

Listen to a podcast. Or 10. 

 To meal plan with a good old actual cookbook. 

To go for a long run rather than calling someone to gossip. 

 To use that crockpot weekly. Maybe even more than once a week. 

To sit at the table with friends and family and share delicious meals and even better conversations.

To not schedule yourself so thin that dinners are nonexistent. 

Where are these people? Why can't we swipe up for this feature? Can we make a change?

Share your healthy dinner posts. Share your grocery lists with friends. Tell me what you're packing in your kid's lunchbox. (Over here it is some pepperoni. We are obsessed.)

I am the first to want more from myself. Do you? Do you want a change?

Edited To Add: 
I sat at the computer for three days and worked on this post. I didn't want it to sound like I was pointing fingers at others for NOT doing these things. I am not at all. I'm actually pointing fingers at myself. I am guilty. I am wanting to change. 

Love love,
C^2


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...