Sunday, February 11, 2018

What I Want To Be


The people and pups are napping. Dinner is cooking in the crock pot. I spent an hour doing some updates to this spot of the dot com.

One day I will pay someone to design this little space... but until then I'll keep spending my money on this one...



Y'all, I turn 30 in less than a month. (Insert big eye emoji) 
I've been thinking about where I wanted this little spot to go in life.


I want to blog about life. 

I want to blog about being a mom. 

I want to blog about being a teacher. 
I want to blog about buying all the things from Amazon. 

I want to blog about cooking all the things. In my crockpot. 

I want to blog about things that make me want to punch people in the face. 

What do I want to blog about?! 

This morning while sitting in the Wal-Mart line at 7:45am it hit me. 

I finally know what I want to be! I know what I want to blog about. 

I want to turn this blog into a place where I blog about.... 
 life. 

 being a mom. 

 being a teacher. 

buying all the things from Amazon. 

 cooking all the things. In my crockpot. 

 things that make me want to stomp people on the foot. (Moving from punching people in the face.) 

There you have it.... 
Nothing here will change. 
Nothing at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...