Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things!

Some of my "blogging buddies" have recently made a post advertising some of their favorite things. I knew I wanted to join instantly. I just really had no idea what to include. I spent a few days compiling a list of some my faves. Here goes!


First on the list, the most important item that helps me start my day off right EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
My wonderful Keurig. I love it! Truly the best coffee pot ever!!!!!
 What good would my Keurig recommendation be without a HIGHLY recommended coffee? Try this:
Seriously. This is the BEST! I do use many others... but this is my #1 fave. 
 
This next item is a must have on this list. I am sure that this poor lil guy has felt abandoned lately seeing as how I have had ZERO free time:
This is just a regular old school Nook. However, I LOVE it! When I was at the beach this summer I got hooked on a series. Well, I bought each book from my beach chair! I would really enjoy the NookColor, but I want an ipad for graduation, so I'll hold out. Do you have an Ereader?

 As you may know, I like to play outside. In the road. No, really. I have always loved being active. I'm super hyper and need somewhere to put all of my energy, so, I run! I am not really "good" at running, but I can do it. Here is my absolute FAVE running shoe I have ever owned:



BC bought me a pair of these for Christmas. I loved them so much I went and bought a 2nd pair, and BC bought himself a pair. I seriously want a 3rd pair for my birthday. They seriously are THAT WONDERFUL! 
As many of you may know: I love love love my dog Dub. He is seriously our baby. He sleeps in the king size with us, he goes EVERYWHERE with us, he is just the lil babe of the Cain fam. So, this is for him.
This is a dog toy. The brand is Kong. If you have a monster that eats toys... in one second flat... this is the PERFECT toy. You stuff it with treats and peanut butter and let them have it. They work to get the treat out little by little. Dub CANNOT destroy this in 2 seconds. In fact, we bought it over a year ago and he still has it. WE LOVE IT! It is much better than waiting for your dog to pass a squeaky toy!! Plus, it keeps his little active self busy! For a weim, this is important!


I also love cooking so:
This is a full set of Townecraft cookware. This is what I use. I won this set at a bridal show. I hosted a party to learn how to use it, and I learned that I could have bought a small car with this little set. However, it is TOTALLY worth it. It has a lifetime guarantee, and truly cooks the food itself! LOVE!

What are some of your favorite things!? I would love for you to share!!!

Love love,
C^2



1 comment:

  1. I love when I find shoes that I love sooo much..The hubby bought me a pair of the most comfortable jogging shoes in the world and Ive only worn them a few times because I dont want to ruin them lol Stopping by from the link up
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...