Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Oh Monday!

Happy Monday!
 I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to the week. (Whoo hoo to all of us MES teachers... we have another 4 day week next week!) Anyway, this blog post has a purpose. To brag. On myself. Really. I could have made this my FB status... but come on! FB is NOT a journal! This is. 

Here goes...

This morning I got up at 5am. I started my day off with a nice  kick butt SPIN class! It was SUPER WONDERFUL! I am not a morning person. I am actually a morning monster. Seriously. In fact, my husband has brought this up before in pre-marriage counseling. So, with this being said, this is HUGE for me! 


And the bragging keeps going...

Then I came home and made the bed. (Again, in pre-marriage counseling we made a pact that the last one out of the bed should make it. Yeah, that's ALWAYS me. Not today though!) Anyway, again, another HUGE moment. 


I countinued my morning with my daily Green Monster drink which leads to another pat on my back: 
Thanks to this wonderful spinach smoothie, on WEEK 4, I have already lost 6lbs!! HUGE! (for me) 
My breakfast. 4 weeks going strong!


I then got dressed and made it to MES 15 minutes early... GAH. You are thinking that some crazy spirit must have taken over my body over night. Nope. Still me. 


I continued my day by delivering some amazing lessons to some spectacular 4 year-olds. (22 to be exact.) FYI: When I say I did a great job... I mean I did EVERYTHING on my lesson plans. Yeah- sure I was reading some Dr. Seuss while many of them were napping, but I read 4 books today! (Record!)

I had an AMAZING lunch. All fruits and lean turkey! (Oh and Greek Yogurt) But, extra clean and healthy. No chips. Man oh man I love me some chips. However, this day was filled with too much awesomeness for chips. Let's not forget all of the H2O I guzzled  today. :) 




 I kept trucking through my day by attending some CCGPS training until 6pm. I served dinner, and now I'm blogging. I have managed to remind my husband that he is my rock, and I have even rubbed Dub's belly. All after washing the daily dishes. 
"Who are you and where is my mama?"


BOOO YAH! 

I hope you have enjoyed reading about Carley Cain. Ha! I promise I won't blog about how awesome my Tuesday is. But you better believe I will tell you about it on Friday if this week continues on this path!

Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...