Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Real Life.

Blogs   my blog often seems to only advertise the awesomeness and super cool things going on over here in my life. I must admit, some blogs I read I think, "Wow! Did they really just put that on the web for the world to read." Really, I applaud your guts! I am guilty of only writing what I want you to know. I guess this is the glory in social media. You only know what I have the nerve to post. (Insert evil/ anxious/ guilty laugh.)

Today sweet friends,  (Can I call you friends? You are on MY corner of .com after all.)  I shall keep it 100% REAL. Real life, yo. I really do say yo in real life. 
These are the things happening right now:
I am married to an amazing man. God created him just for me. However, do I want to throat punch him from time to time? Yes. At this moment? Maybe. "Where are the towels?" "Where is so and so?" "What's this?" "Do I have time for a shower?" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Did he just say he was busy all day and on the go? Really?!?! Yes.

But, man oh man does that husband of mine know how to deal with me. How? I am the world's BIGGEST worrier. Legit. He will also take what I am worrying about, repeat it, and then remind me how cray I am being. He also starts my car on freezing mornings. He will make my breakfast, and keep the smirks to himself when I am having a morning meltdown. Or before dinner meltdown. Not that those happen very often. He walks Dub in the morning because that battle isn't worth fighting with the monster that I know I am before and sometimes after 7am.  Thank you. I think I will no longer throat punch you, Coach. I do love you oh so dearly! I will keep you and your absolutely horrible smelling baseball socks that have my whole hamper smelling like blahhhhh. 


Together we have a beautiful Weimaraner. Isn't he precious.


This post has mad me aware of the amount of pictures I have of my dog. 


Ha. This dog is the definition of CRAYCRAY. Hyper. Crazy. All over the place. All the time. He can open the cupboard, get what he wants, leaving what he doesn't, and have a party! Today was an afternoon feast of chocolate chips and flax seed. Yes. Party, I tell ya. If you are considering getting a Weimaraner, PLEASE do your research! They are CRAZY and I guess thrive with even crazier owners. We are truly a match made in Heaven, Dub. I couldn't live without you and all the messes you leave me to clean up. I guess I shall keep you as well.





I love running. At certain parts of my day I think to myself, "Man. I am so excited to run today." Yes. Real story. Then said baseball socks need washing and Weimaraner parties need cleaning. Today I was scheduled to run 4.5 miles. Did it happen? No. Can I do it tomorrow? Yes. Am I ill. Yup. Is it causing me breakdowns over socks? Yes. Real life.


That's all I have today... I have socks to wash.

Love love,
C^2

1 comment:

  1. You can never have too many pictures of your puppies!... Dub is precious. I too am guilty of only posting the awesomeness and super cool things.. :-/ Love the family photo as well! XxOo

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...