Sunday, March 2, 2014

First Comes Love. Then Comes Marriage. Then...


First comes love. 
2008 ( I think.)

2009. (I think. )

Then comes marriage.




Then comes BUYING A HOUSE! 
Wait, what were you thinking?

Friday, February 28, 2014 Coach and I signed about 67376439 papers and officially became first time home owners in a small town that we now call home.

We started the process over Thanksgiving break. We really hardcore started the process mid-January. It was pretty stress free (Coach was stress free. Me. Ha. ) up until literally the last two weeks. Reflecting on everything, there wasn’t anything we could have done differently other than have planned this little adventure during the off season. The only problem is that we kinda don’t have one. Yeah. So we had to arrange everything around baseball games and practices.

The previous owner of the house was the absolute BEST to work with. I would text him, and he would handle it. Also, with this being a small town, I feel like we made a friend in this process! Seriously, best situation ever!

I won’t be posting any pictures until next week. So, the reason behind this post is to thank those that helped a TON!

P&D. Whew. No words can explain where we would be without them. I can’t wait to hear all of the conversations between D and Coach about how to fix something.  

 Mama Bette. She is the best. No words can ever explain. She was the first call we made after leaving the lawyer’s office. The best.  

My mom and family. Thanks for not killing Coach when he said, “We have an announcement to make. (Really long pause…..) We are buying a house!” He thinks he’s funny.

My lunch table (and real life) friends. Y’all are always praying when I ask. And thanks for the 657309675 times of saying, “Carley, don’t worry! It’ll work out!” And I’ll go ahead and thank you for helping me paint. J

My McRae family. We couldn’t live without you. I can’t put words on how thankful I am for God putting y’all in our lives. Seriously.

Danielle. This post had tears streaming down my face. You posted it a week before we closed. It really means so much! I’ll be praying hardcore now that you opened my eyes to this! I am so blessed to call you a friend!

Everyone that commented/messaged/emailed/called/text to say congrats! Thank you! It really means so much! Now come visit us! We can offer a room, meal, and front row seats to a sporting event. (Depending on the season!)

My super amazing husband who had the goals to accomplish, and lets me follow. 



So, my goal is to post pictures before we move anything in. I’ll post these later this week. Hopefully. You know how it goes! 

Love love, 
C^2

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! So, so exciting!!! I know it can be stressful, but focus on the blessings. So cool! And praying that home is filled with lots of laughter, joy, peace, memories, and Cain babies!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...