Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday.

Here it is 4:30 on Friday, and I am in my pajamas. Legit. This Friday isn't just any old Friday... IT'S SPRING BREAK! WHHHHHOOOOOOOOO. The level of excitement is just too much. TOOOO MUCH. 


We have BIG plans for the week off. Are you ready for it?! Sleeping late!!!!! Gah. So pumped!! 


Fridays are my favorite days to blog. I love Five on Friday. I love having a reason to write meaningless posts of great randomness. 
  I give you... Five. 


One. 
When I pulled in the driveway at 3:30, a red truck was in the driveway. It startled me for a minute. Then I remembered that I am indeed married to a man that just so happens to drive a red truck. It's just soooooooo unusual for him to beat me home. Well, now we sit here watching our current "watch it every single time it is on TV" movie: Armageddon. I'll cry at the end. I always do. 

Two. 
This dog. He is a mess. All of my sweet friends are posting great pictures of their sweet babies... I am just like: Oh, here is Dub! Isn't he PRECIOUS?!?!? #obsessed  








Three. 
This shirt. Nothing beats a baseball tee... well, maybe a baseball tee with a monogram?!? Thank you, Mom! 
 mirror selfie. I can see my husband huff with disapproval. 
#sorrynotsorry


Four. 
My closet. I fall more and more with this house every single day! However, I'm madly in love with my closet that is super wonderful and free of bossy/clean freak husbands. I just shut the door... and I'm like: "What out of control mess?!"  Love. Love. Love. 
Super awesome uncle made these for me!!! :) 





Five. 
Our house in general. We are slowly adding pictures to the walls now. I am sure it'll change before the summer... but we have Larry hanging and some super amazing patterns going on... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...