Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Spring Break can slow down just a tad! This week has been spent hanging some pictures, and planting some flowers. Here are some home updates. I fall more and more in love with this home each day!

What you see here is a spoiled dog. A spoiled dog on my new couch!!!!

So excited to be helping. 

Formal dining room. 

I love this pillow cover. It just matches so perfectly! 


One day, this wall will be covered with pictures. I just need some littles to take pictures of. ;) 

A new rug. Dub said he likes it enough to keep it. 

Now, my favorite spring break tradition is getting my flowers. I didn't get many this year because such beautiful landscaping has already been done here. My plan is to document everything that comes up this year, then add/remove what's needed next year. What's the rush?! We have forever. :)


We just wanted to document this beautiful dirt. Doesn't it look just so fullllll of nutrients?! 



I love this place. It makes my heart smile. 

Coach is cutting "HIS" grass. Thanks, D for teaching him so well! 


Who needs to buy plants when your in-laws are willing to just dig some of theirs up and bring them to you?!?!


For the rest of the break I plan to fully enjoy the Chaco weather. These shoes make me miss college. 
#grownupprobs



Love love,
C^2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...