Thursday, October 30, 2014

Do What You Do. Do It Well

Here I am at the old age of  26 years old when something of great meaning hit me: Whatever you do, do it and do it well!

Gah. Such a small thought. Such a HUGE idea. What if we ALL did everything with a smile?








Am I pointing fingers? Oh gosh, I hope not. Basically, I am saying this for me. (and I want my spot on the .com to have a little more of MY heart in it.) So here it is:

Don't complain. Just don't. We ALL have struggles. Some big, some small, but they are ours. I love this:


SO true. I have it written in my Bible I love it so much.


Life can be super overwhelming. In fact, just THIS week: This may or may not be my 2nd bottle of Tums to ease the heartburn...

I worry. I worry. I worry. I am trying to get better... but what is really happening is that I am getting better about not verbalizing my worries, so my husband and BFF think I am getting better at not worrying.

Here is my promise to myself: Whatever it is I am doing:
being a wife
being a friend
being a daughter
being a mom (to Dub, and our sweet "children")
being a teacher
running
Cross County
Basketball
Coach's Wife (this means listening to the prayers. Making chocolate chip muffins to help hurt feelings. Watching film. Missing life because of watching film. And so on...)

I am going to do it. And golly geeze... I am going to smile about it, and be the best at it. I won't complain. What will complaining do? Nothing.

I have this to smile about:

I love this guy. He's my lucky bus driver. We make an amazing team. We do life great together. #CainLife

This is my welcome home every single day. He may or may not have opened the fridge or pantry to eat everything inside... But he's always happy to see me.

Life is tough... but it can be an amazing thing when you smile and go.

#StayPositive
#NoComplainZone


Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...