Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursdays Are My Favorite.

Thursday nights are my favorite.  I am sitting in my favorite spot of the house doing my favorite thing while waiting for my favorite person (and well, PEOPLE) to come in the door. Like I said, Thursdays are my favorite.

There is a BIG blog post that is straight from the HEART sitting in my draft box. It is a major one. Some feathers may be ruffled. I have done a pretty amazing job of avoiding all "THOSE" blog posts, and well... the time is up. However, I am not quite ready for it... This weekend. Maybe.


So, I thought I would clean out my phone and share with you the ramblings that I call LIFE. (Or, well... life this week.)

The face that I get when I say, "We are having broccoli- zucchini quinoa muffins for dinner!"

My homework/ lesson planning partner.











My super awesome friends that I made go to school with me. Plus two selfies in one weekend.




The fact that I dressed up as the Tin Man for school one day.

When you miss a UGA game because you are being responsible and junk. Then your family sends you a present... the tickets to the game.....

And a cute sign with a note from D.... "We missed you..."


This kid... that is my bro-in-law. NOT my twin. I'm the nicest person he's ever known.



This picture: a new favorite.



This support system. They love us. We love them.


This is seriously how I make it through life.... :)


Happy Thursday!
Love love,
C^2




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...