Sunday, January 22, 2017

Girl Mom

Warning: I was not paid for this post. The opinions are mine, and free of charge!

 Girl Mama Friends, this post is for you!

Over Christmas break I was rolling through Etsy and Facebook and happened to see the cutest little shop that offered some unique bows and headbands for little gals, SimpleSassyandSweet. If you've ever been around my daughter, it is highly likely she was sporting a slightly large obnoxious bow. I honestly just can't help it! We have been practicing wearing bows since she was a wee three pounds! I honestly may or may not have bought a box of bows to hide before we knew Baby Cain was indeed a sweet little girly girl.

I did some research and waited until this sweet little shop was open. First off, I had some questions and concerns about how to tie these unique wraps. The owner, Brooke was super helpful and tagged me in a tutorial video. I went ahead and placed an order for two wraps. With a few practice rounds and chasing sweet girl around.... our first wrap was a success!



Calla wore this wrap a good bit over Christmas and received so many compliments! Calla's hair is quite unique and I absolutely love love love it! However it can be a slight task to tame. That's why we love bows. We can let her hair be...


The wraps are very easy to tie. Calla doesn't mind at all. I did practice tying them on my leg a few times... but it was a very simple process. I also love the messy look! You really can't mess these up!



Right before Christmas Santa was looking for Calla's "Something you can wear" gift when Brooke posted these way too precious leopard headbands. One word. Perfection.


It's just the perfect bow for our wild day trips to check on the animals!



My favorite part of this small business is it's a mama, making precious bows for precious babies while she is home with her precious babies. I love supporting a good small business.

The prices are very fair. The shipping was extremely fast. She also is very responsive to any questions. I mean.... does it get any better? Go over to her Facebook page. Like it, and when you place an order... Tell her Calla sent you! :)

Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...