Monday, November 27, 2017

That Time Of Year

It's that time of year.
The time of the year that every #CoachsWife is terrified to see. It's the season you know comes every year, you just hope it comes later than last year. It's the season that each night around dinner/bath/story/and bed time you may say with a huff, "I'm ready for it to be over." and then instantly become eat up with guilt for even thinking it.  In 100% truth... you truly hate to see this season  come.

It's the off season.

What's the off season?


In our house it is the few short weeks after football ends just before baseball starts.

It's the season that my 2 year old can't sit still at the table because she is so crunk that Daddy is home next to her at the table while she eats her supper. 

It's also the season that I tiptoe around the fact that we aren't still playing.

So friends... here's to the next short six weeks!


You'll see me using the #OffSeason hashtag in many of my posts over the next few weeks. I do truly LOVE the time Coach is home with us for dinner at 6pm. I will enjoy the solo trips to the store while my very active mini is with her daddy. We will fill our weekends with trips to the zoo, aquarium, and museum. Time will fly and I'll be sad when it's over. However, I do LOVE this life we have built. I could post an entire book on what it means to be married to a coach. For now, I will just leave it with this.... I love the life. It's truly a great one. #CainLife






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...