Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Big News in May 2013


So much to blog about! While my pictures from our ‘vacation’ are uploading, I thought I would take a moment to make a few BIG announcements here on this little blog… 

Ahhheeemmmm.

I am teaching summer school for 6 weeks this summer at our Pre-K. We applied for a grant, got the grant, and I was selected to be one of the teachers. I’m teaching with an amazing group of ladies, and one of my sweetest friends will be working with me all summer. It’s a win win really! 

Speaking of Pre-K….

I will no longer be in Pre-K. I will be teaching first grade in the 2013-2014 school year. I am very excited about the move, but I’m sure I will miss Pre-K! In fact, I went to visit my new room today. I know I will have a very busy summer! 

Speaking of being busy…

I will be entering my second season as the Cross Country coach, and also adding some basketball this year.
Speaking of adding sports…

Coach will be the new Varsity Baseball HC. Add that to wrestling and football. Like I said… I think we will be pretty busy.

Coach and I have really prayed about all of these blessings. We are both 100% positive that this is our calling and we are just fulfilling our calling for God! Can’t change our minds on that!!! 

Coach just handed me the remote and walked out the door for baseball workouts. Dinner is in the crock pot. Dub is snoring at my feet. Absolutely nothing is on the TV so I’m browsing for my next book to read. I’d say life is pretty much amazing on this 28th day of May!
Happy summer, y’all!
Love love,
C^2

1 comment:

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...