Sunday, August 9, 2015

30 Weeks

How Far
30 Weeks 



This week I drove to Atlanta to celebrate a friend's sweet addition to the family. (The Bff's sister.) I drove to Atlanta alone and only spent $30 at Hobby Lobby which was my ONLY stop on the way home. I only had one meltdown on the way because my AC was acting crazy and not really working. Turns out it was an operator error. Also, I decided that if a store does not let a pouring sweat super pregnant lady use their bathrooms because 'They are for workers only!" Then I will NOT EVER purchase a single item from you again. I almost burst into tears when I left my buggy sitting there while I walked our. Sorry Dollar General. I will NOT be walking in your doors again. 
#hormones

How I Feel
I feel pregnant. I also feel like I have 10 weeks of being pregnant remaining. I also feel that I love being home for the summer. I praise God for giving me the opportunity to become a mother. I never want to say anything negative about being pregnant because it really is a gift that I am so so so grateful for. So with that being said: go kiss a pregnant lady that is pregnant in the summer. I am POSITIVE that it is HOTTTTTT when you are carrying an extra 30 or so pounds around. Oh, you're not carrying an extra 30 pounds around? Well.... I AM! 

I had a doctor's appointment this week and all was great. My blood pressure was a tad higher than it normally is, but the doctor had no concerns. I need to up the water drinking. 

Maternity Clothing: 
I live in tanks and yoga pants. 
I may wear a dress if I have to leave the house and look presentable. 
Even if I need to look presentable, I still may be in yoga pants and tanks. 
The good news is that my shoes still fit! 


Cravings: 
Just food. 
All the food. 

Nursery: 
This is my favorite room in the house. 

I was hanging pictures and things on the walls at 10pm one night. 
I adore sitting in this chair. 

Sweet Baby Dub: 
He loves curling up on the couch with Baby Cain. 
He also loves looking at me while I eat food. Which I should add is quite frequently.
How we have spent Summer 2015


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...