Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cooking For a Coach

You like this title? BC said I should change the blog name to this... I suppose I would have to post more about food!?!

Anyway, tonight I made some WONDERFUL stuffed portobello mushrooms... BC LOVED them. He said they were "blog worthy." 

I got this from HERE.

What'cha Need: 

4 portobello muchrooms (destemed, degilled, and washed.)
2 handfuls of fresh, cut up spinach (the original recipe called for an 8oz packet. Ehhh... I don't keep frozen spinach on hand. However, I do have LOADS of fresh. So, either will work.)
1/2 cup of feta cheese
1/2 cup of cream cheese
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
1 dash of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1 splash of garlic powder
1 handful of mozzarella cheese
They should look like this....


What'ch Do

Mix all the ingredients into a bowl.
Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps. 
Sprinkle with the mozzarella. 
Bake in oven (on a cookie sheet) for 20 minutes at 420 degrees. 
Enjoy! 

The next time I make these I will mix in some crab meet. 
Let me know if you make these.

Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...