Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just Another Thankful Thursday!

I have way too much to be thankful for this week! Here are just a few! 

I am VERY thankful for...

...our wonderful God. I have learned over the past several years to "leave it at the cross." I am very thankful for the many things that I am able to leave at the cross.

...BC's ability to be responsible and manage to ALWAYS have his ipod charged. I am the WORST! My ipod is constantly dead. Do you think I am charging it right now? ugh.. no. Plus, today my phone was dead. No ipod, and no phone. Thanks BC for being such a responsible kid. 


...The "Road Games" playlist that is on BC's ipod. Ha! Him and his 'frat daddy' friends have this play list that they listen to when they follow Ga on the road... cracks me up. I must admit I was doing some shoulder leanin' on my run this evening! :) 

...Gary Allen's song "The One." All I am going to say is that I am pretty durn happy BC knew he was the one... :) 

...This supa fly Wally World purchase I made today... $5! It is for sure my new fave shirt! I believe it will be making the Cooper River Bridge Run with me this year!
Does it make me look like a tennis ball?!


...Speaking of CRBR... Spring Break is 6 school days away! I will be REALLY thankful for this NEXT THURSDAY! PUMPED! 

...These wonderful shoes that make my feet smile....


...BodyGlide. Good Gosh. What did I ever do without this little miracle? Oh yeah! I would cry in the shower and avoid getting sweaty! Thanks, Danielle!!! 
still sweaty! ha! Plus, look at those pre-k hands! (I made some posters today!)


...My super wonderful friend Shannon that always makes sure I have a cute holiday shirt to wear to Pre-K. She gets me. 


...That folks in Telfair are just as anxious for us to move down there as we are! 


...That on my evening walk with Coach, I came up with my summer shirt logo: "If you want different results....Do something different." 

...wireless Internet...


...ADVOCARE! Talk about life changing. I love this product! Do you know what it is? No!? Email me... I'll hook you up and change your life too! I have had 0 soda in almost 4 months and a week without coffee! LOVE SPARK! ...Again, thanks Danielle! :)


...my super wonderful mentor teacher, whom I love dearly. 

...beautiful weather so we can grill out!

...and FINALLY, this weekend is HUNGER GAMES. Gah... my life is just so complete now that this amazing book has a movie. 


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Woo hooooo!!!! YAY for Body Glide (SUCH a life saver!) and Advocare!! I'm obsessed with all of the products- especially loving some Spark!!

    Glad you have so much to be thankful for! You're a doll, Mrs. Carley Cain! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...