Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Update...

The sweet little Cain Family


 I hope that everyone had a GREAT weekend! I did! Friday I cut all of my hair off! 7.5 inches. No big deal. I love love love it. It is super easy to style. Yes, I can style my hair now. The great lady that cut my hair  kept asking, "Are you sure?" I would just respond, "It is just hair. It can grow back." I don't think I am really attached to my hair. I am more attached to my sleep, and I am so happy that I can easily style it and still be super trendy all at the same time; unlike my usual "scrunch" and "ponytail." Who knows, I may not cut it for 2 years now. I am known to do such things.

Saturday BC and I made a trip to our soon to be home, McRae. I love it! This weekend was the "Peaches to Beaches" yard sale. I had never heard of such, but, this is more than 200 miles of yard sales stretching from Ga to Fl. We did not stop at any. Ole BC was in the driver's seat. :( But... we found a house!

This will be our 2nd house we have lived in, and the 2nd house we have seen when searching. We have been super lucky to find a house on the first try both times. Now I am counting down the days until June 1st. This is our official move in date. Super exciting!!! We decided to rent again, because of the life of a coach. However, we are starting to save for our ocean front property. :) This is a deal we made when deciding to buy or rent. No matter where football takes us, we will always visit the beach. (Great advice given from another coach.) More on this decision in the future.

As for today, I live for days such as these. We slept in, and then drank coffee and ate breakfast together while watching Animal Planet. Then we decided to go to Academy where I purchased my new Braves shirt. Very excited about this!! Then we went to Lowes to look at a stove and new refrigerator. We will be making this purchase next month. I have also been promised a glasstop. I am pumped. Then, we visited Publix. Ahhhhh... if Publix and Target ever decided to merge, I would be in TROUBLE! I love Publix. Anyway, we stocked up on 3 weeks of groceries. I know... I know... who does this? US! We seriously look like we have 5 kids by the way we grocery shop. It is just how I like to do things. Then we came home and played outside with the baby Dub. Today was a BEAUTIFUL day. Makes me LOVE spring. BC decided to grill some steaks and veggies. I decided to make some stuffed mushrooms... Oh... you want the recipe? See the next post! Hahaha... (They are super yummy!)

Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...