Friday, March 15, 2013

Late Night Friday Letters


Well, here it is again! Friday! My favorite part of Friday is a little letter writing. I thought I would take a moment to let you into the mind of Carley Cain. (Readers beware!)

Dear spring like weather, I know it is still really winter, and you are possibly just teasing me with your predicted high of 81* on Monday. However, please do not take this as an insult. I love you. Please stay!



Dear back porch, I cannot wait to spend my summer sitting back there with my book looking out to my garden. 


Dear Tory Burch, I follow you on instagram. I pin every single pair of your too cute sandals and simply irresistible flats. I even resisted all temptation to buy your boots this winter for lack of places to wear them…. I KNOW I can find some places to wear these… 


Husband… I NNNNNEEEEEDDDD  them. They are guaranteed to make my runner’s toes more acceptable. 

Dear MIL & FIL(E) “father in law extraordinaire”, thank you sooooo much for this amazing birthday gift. I love them. Oh soo much! 


Dear husband, in case you needed another reason of why I love you…. I just asked him how to spell “extraordinary.” His response, “It’s ordinary with a little extra.” Too much I tell you. He is too much. 

Dear little baseball tournament against the world, what are you? Who are you? Why are you on the TV alllll the time?! MLB I can handle. I love my Braves (when they are properly wearing their pants) but this little world competition… just not a fan. Sorry. 

Dear race jitters, it’s a little 10K. Why am I nervous? Why am I concerned about what to wear?
Dear half marathons and fulls, why are you so expensive? Running is free. Why is it so expensive to register?! I’m a teacher! 

Dear sweet friend that makes me wreaths, I love you. Seriously LOVE YOU! I love your daughter too. With all her bows, makes me want one. A daughter that is. With lots of bows. Big bows. Lots of big bows. 

Dear Verizon, thank you for getting 4G in this little town I love. You would have thought Christmas came in March for Coach. He can’t get over this! 

So, since I got that little blog off my chest, now I must sleep. 6am will come so early! Wish me luck! My goal is to shave 20 minutes off my first 10K time.

Love love,
C^2

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the baseball!! ITS ON ALLLLL THE TIME IN THIS HOUSE!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...