Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

Well, well, well! I am officially back in the blogging world! I had to take a (too) long break while we had our computer repaired. It arrived today and is better than ever! I am so happy I have amazing friends that are smart. (A friend from Augusta fixed our computer for us when Best Buy was going to charge more to fix ours than just get a new one.) Thanks, Aaron! You da bomb! 

I love that friends have messaged me asking if I was going to blog again... it makes me feel loved and assures me that someone other than Coach is reading. (Even though he thinks he's the only reader...)

Since is it Friday, and I am loving my <like> new computer I thought I would participate in a little fun Friday blog that I have seen floating around the blog world. Here goes...


FIVE: 
I love my Weimaraner. No words can explain my love for this little puppy. He is the perfect before children child. I mean, even though he sounds like he is tap dancing on our hardwood floors, and sometimes needs to go outside at 3am... he is just so precious. I love him.






this is seriously happening right now as I type.... 


FOUR: 
When a new friend asked me what my husband coached, and I answered, "Football, wrestling, and baseball." It hit me that I may never see my husband this year outside of the field/gym. Then it hit me that I suppose I will see him when he is driving my bus for XC and basketball. (Again, he is the best!) I am going to go ahead and ask for prayers for the man I love. He will be busy busy busy which means not much time for afternoon naps on the couch that he seems to love so much. We seriously would not change it for anything... we know it is what we were made for!
and baseball, cross country, basketball, wrestling.... :) 


THREE: 
Where has Advocare been my entire life? I just don't know how I ever managed without a morning (and sometimes afternoon) Spark. What did I eat for breakfast before I was introduced to the goodness that comes in the Meal Replacement Shake? How did I have the extra boost that my workouts need before I found these little vitamins? Advocare... I love you.






TWO: 
Treehouse Masters, my husband loves you. In fact, he may or may not be flipping from the Braves to the season finale. I mean, what's not for him to love?! People hiring other people to build crazy dream houses in the trees... sounds like Coach to me. Well, the part of people hiring people to build things... we for sure don't build things here. As for the trees.... The only trees we like are the hedges in Athens. (Are those trees?!)

ONE: 
I WILL live on the beach before I die. Living a short drive away is only a tease. I am all about a day trip... but I want to run DAILY on the sand. I'd say I'd move tomorrow... but I am going to need a few years to mature before I make a permanent residence on the shores. I am currently not nearly mature enough to go to work each day if I lived on the beach. One day.

However, for now I'm truly loving our day trips to the ocean, or sitting by the pool, or me sitting in our back yard next to the hose with a good book. As long as there is sunshine... I'll be fine.
Cain Pool. (My fave) 

Sauls' Lake (My fave) 

Day trip to Tybee... (My fave) 

My backyard. My fave. 

Day trip to St. Simmons. My fave.


Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...