Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

I think I love reading these little brain dump posts the most as of lately! Plus, writing them is pretty fun as well. I strongly believe that this is the BEST way to spend my last Friday of summer... ahhh yes! Back to school on Monday!

Here we go....

ONE. A New Running Shirt. 
I will admit, it is hard to beat a new purse, a new outfit, or some new shoes... but goooooodnesssss... A new running shirt is pretty amazing! I picked this little beauty up from Wal-Mart! $6 for a cool, light, running shirt. I may or may not be planning on going back for about 5 more. Love love love them!




shameless in the bathroom, no makeup selfie. Yay!


TWO. A New Can of Spark. 
Hello, Fruit Punch! You are just the punch I need! What did I do without Spark? Watermelon, you are pretty fabulous, but FP you are my fave! Nothing says back to school better than 52 servings of energy. Healthy energy.



THREE. Dog Named Dub. && #weimaraner
Stop being so precious. Seriously. Best dog ever. Also, I could spend hours looking at #weimaraner pics on Instagram. The sweet pictures of the sweetest dogs ever are currently filling my desire for a sweet sista for Dub. Oh, so, sweet!




FOUR. Rain. 
I am thankful for the rain, and all the water that God is blessing us with... but oh my goodenss at the humidity. Plus, the rain has created quite the marsh in my back yard, meaning the grass cannot be cut. Ahhhh..... grass! I hate tall grass and really want it cut weekly. It's been three weeks. No good.

FIVE. Weights. 
Although Coach has 4 day a week sessions in the gym... I join him for 2 and run the rest. Monday and Thursdays we have sessions together. They are probably my favorite days. Three weeks ago we started doing the exact same workouts. I LOVE IT! I mean... the couple that workout together... stay together. :) Plus, I am loving the fact that I can lift weights now... I am no longer just the weak runner struggling with carrying the groceries.

That is all I have for you today.... 
Happy Friday! 
Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...