Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Finding the Happiness (The First of Many)

One day (recently) I was sitting at the table working on our monthly budget when I realized something: Starting soon (today) I will begin my position teaching with the summer program, start my Masters, coach 2 sports, teach first grade, and be a wife to a coach that has two of his own sports. Oh, and train for a small marathon taking place in November. 26.2 miles my friends. What's a life that's like a marathon without ACTUALLY running one??  Then I may have cried.
And opened a web browser and went straight to JCrew. 

Then I decided OH WELL! God made me a REALLY happy person. So no matter what.... I WILL find something to be happy about to keep me being the SAME overly positive person that I am. So folks, today I bring you the first bit of small happiness that I have found:



This weekend these beauties bloomed. Just simply making my back patio a small slice of Heaven. 


Thanks to Real Deals, gift cards, and a 25% off sale, the chairs got some new highly adorable cushions. For like free. (With gift cards.)


This baby always makes me happy. Unless he's opening the pantry. Or chasing the neighborhood cats out of the yard. 


I can't wait to spend some summer evenings here... while writing a college paper, or lesson plans, or making practice schedules. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. #JustFindtheHappiness! 


Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...