Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary! 2014

3 years ago... We were in our favorite city, then on the stage of our favorite place of worship, then danced the night away with our favorite friends and family. 





In three years I have learned....

An empty hamper means a happy husband. 

I'll never win the TV war. Just read a book. 

His Ipod is equivalent to my Ipad. 

I can't watch Coach do jumping jacks without laughing. Sorry. #truth

Life is better when you win. But I'll always be there for the loss. 

Here's to many more dances, even more wins, and an abundant amount of laughs. Because that is what we do best: dance, win, and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...