Tuesday, May 19, 2015

21 Weeks

How Far: 
21 weeks. 


Baby Cain is the size of a banana. Wouldn't some banana bread be delish? That's what I think about these days. All the time. 

How I Feel: 
My back is starting to hurt. I am going to get a massage when school is out. I am also going to get the OK from my doctor. Yoga would help for sure, so this is motivation to do it. This weekend I felt... huge. I legit was uncomfortable. I have 19 weeks of more huge-ness so I only complained to Coach. In fact, I cried. Then I cried some more. I quote, "I am going to sit at the hospital for 19 weeks." Coach: "Yes! That is a wonderful idea! That will make you so much more comfortable!" 
He's so helpful. 

I also struggled this week with my ummm... brain. 
Somehow I paid my car payment three times. Yes. THREE. TIMES. 
Number one customer here! 
Coach would like to think it is pregnancy brain, but for the record... no. I have always been like this. 
I also cannot find my keys. I have had to use my extra set. 
Again: struggle. 

I woke Brandon up Friday because I couldn't stop thinking about getting an IV. I think it is known that I really really really want a natural childbirth. Reason: I have never had pain medicine before. I have also never had an IV. I know I will get an IV no matter what, but I am starting to worry about it. 

I am also worrying more and more about Baby Cain being lactose intolerant. 

I blame hormones. 

I will end by saying: I really feel great. Sunday I wore a new favorite dress. I will be wearing it to the three weddings and graduation we have this summer. I felt pretty in it. It may have been the leopard wedges I wore. (to church only.) 

Baby Cain finished a 5k with a great group of running friends. It was a Glow Run on Friday night. I was worried because I have been running in the morning to avoid the heat. However, the weather was perfect! I was also kinda worried that I would have to walk some. There is nothing wrong with walking at all, I just... like to run.  It was a bit different running in the dark! Our group had fun, and I look really pregnant from the side!! 





Maternity Clothing: 
Everything. I don't even pretend to try to wear real things now that it is hot. 
I did research for some maternity running shorts: $54 a pop. Nope. 

Cravings: 
Not having to cook. I eat dinners I don't have to cook. Other than that... eeehhhh. Somehow I have to convince my in-laws to do Mexican this weekend. It will be nearly impossible I am sure... but some good ole' Jefferson Mexican will be wonderful. 

Nursery: 

The chair was in a million pieces. So... a million words were said. 


Baby Cain, I am sorry that we will never be able to assemble any of your toys. Ever. We promise to teach you how to run, break down film, and hit a curve ball.... but we cannot put your toys together. 

I also ordered the. absolute. perfect. pillow. 

No worries, just for decor. But... I Baby Cain had to have it. 

Ohhhhh.... and Sweet Sweet Daddy FINALLY decided to put some input into the nursery. He requested we hang this Bible verse on the wall: 

Proverbs 23:13

He's so serious. 


Sweet Baby Dub: 
Just being #DogNamedDub



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...