Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday #1

Happy Thursday! This past Thanksgiving, Facebook did this really cool thing where you could post something that you were thankful for each day of November. Well, my plan this year is to be thankful for what God has blessed me with. So, this week is the first of many "Thankful Thursday" posts.

I am thankful for: 

1. An AMAZING master teacher. She has taught me so much already! Hello, it is day 3! :)
2. Carmex. Gah, I hate chapped lips. Thank you Carmex.
3. COFFEE! I only have one cup a day. I have it when I get to school. My kiddies know that I must have it, or I will turn into a dragon. Student's words exactly. Plus, I am running on ZERO Cola... coffee is a must!
4. My weimaraner. He is the BEST running partner. Thanks Dub for the 2.5 today!

5. Kyle Mooney. He is one of my awesome friends. I love him like a big brother. I can always count on him to help me when I am in need. It started in high school when I needed my oil in the Tracker checked! DAILY. Today he hooked me up with 10 lbs of ground meat. This will last us about six months, and allow me to cook for the wonderful people of Thomson when they are sick, have babies, need a hand,  etc. Thank you so very much Kyle!

6. 63 degree weather! Yay! I got to run without ten layers on! It was nice after the freezing past few days we have had.

7. Perfect attendance today. Yahooo! Friends "Bee"long in Pre-K! (Our class' garden theme.) I love 22 lil babies. Plus, with the warmth revisiting us, we got to go outside... Double Yahoo!

8.  The return of Grey's! Hot Dawg I am excited. However, it is a bit of a struggle to stay awake past 9pm. Lame. I know.

9. Last. But, absolutely the best... My wonderful husband and his ability to make vegetable soup! It was very delicious and healthy! Now we have lunch for about three days! Thanks BC! You da best!



What are YOU thankful for on this beautiful Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...