Sunday, June 17, 2012

Home Sweet Home: A Tour of the Cain House

Today has been a beautiful and lazy Sunday. Wait, this is the summer, so I have been lazy for about a month now. Just ya know... living the dream. We enjoyed a lovely church service this morning and at this very moment I am in the recliner Internet surfing/pinteresting/blogging, Coach is reading a book by Lou Holtz, and Dub is sprawled out between us; snoring. All of our doors and windows are open, and I can hear birds singing from outside. Pretty much a perfect day! I have been meaning to give a picture tour of our home, because I ABSOLUTELY love it! Is is fancy smancy? No. Is it old? Absolutely. Is it home sweet home? Better believe it!
Here is our little cottage. (Cottage is what the owner of the house calls it!) 


Here is the Dog Named Dub playing Watch Dog. Also, a close up of my porch. Can you tell I am going for Southern charm? 
You walk into the front door and instantly find our love for the almighty red and black. You can turn into right into the living room, or left into the hallway that holds our bedroom, the full bath, and the guestroom.

This is where I get to have all the pink flowers and girly stuff. I LOVE the pale teal that covers the walls. 

The kitchen is right off of the guest room. 


Now, for my favorite part of this little cottage: The back porch....

It is just a beautiful, cool, screened in porch. We LOVE it. I spend so much time out here. It is great for reading and enjoying my morning Spark! 

I am missing pictures of the bathrooms, the living room, and our room. Well, Coach is laying on the couch watching golf and refuses to move. It is also Sunday which means I am washing the sheets. So, you will have to wait until next time for pictures of those....
We have made some great friends here. I have even hosted a small dinner for another coach and his wife. I do miss Jefferson and all of my family, I also miss my sweet ASU buddies. But, this is home, and we love it!

I hope everyone has an AMAZING week! Enjoy the sunshine!

Love love,
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...