Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Letters

 




Dear Friday, I love you oh so very much. Why do you always seem to hide from me?
Dear Off Week, You sorta have my Friday evening off a little. I mean, there is this man sitting on the couch in gym shorts watching ESPN at 3:30pm. I normally have afternoons to catch up on Y&R. Now I am forced to sit here and blog and answer questions about my day.
Dear Husband, I love you. I really do. I hope you understand the wrench you have thrown into my afternoon.  However, you are seriously the best bus driver ever. ;)
Dear “Girl’s Night”, YAY! I am ready to CRUSH the salad bar at our local fancy restaurant. (Yeah. Salad bar is the highlight of the evening. Did I mention it is Off Week?)
Dear friends that are posting crazy insane-ness about the Luke Bryan show last night, Yeah, I got up and went to work at 7am this morning. I may or may not be absolutely envious of your fun…
Dear Dub, as long as you chew anything and everything that I accidentally leave out, we will NEVER convince your daddy that you NEED a sibling. Human or doggy.
Dear debates, please come on earlier. It is SOOO hard for me to stay up past 10pm. True fact.
Dear online jewelry auctions, I want ALL of your perfect wardrobe pieces. Why do you have such precious items? I am TRYING to save! It also does not help that I have joint checking. Every single purchase is secretly tracked!
Dear loaded potato soup, You were really good. Too good. I should only make you once a year. My diet agrees. My stomach… not so much.
Dear Fall, please stop teasing me in the mornings and then laughing at me in the afternoons. I love wearing my sweaters. I would like to wear them ALL day. Please and thank you!
Dear Christmas, I’m ready for you.  
Dear 5am on a Saturday, you will be here so early tomorrow. However, I will be so excited to see you. My XC runners are going to KILL the meet that we are headed to.
Happy Friday!
Love love,
Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...