Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits and the "Scatteredness" of My Brain


Oh Happy Tuesday wonderful readers of the world! It is Homecoming Week here in the south. I love the school spirit, festivities, and fall weather that comes along with this week. Coach on the other hand would probably like for me to take a moment and remind everyone the reason behind Homecoming. The game. Let’s not be distracted now….
However, to my sweet babies… Homecoming is a week of playing dress up. Monday was “Hat Day.” I decided that I am going to try my best to wear a hat each day this week. I may make a hat policy in the classroom. I love hats. Legit.


Today was “Camo Day.” I was not at school today.  I was actually a tag-along chaperon for the high school’s FFA trip to the Expo. They asked Coach to go and ride the bus that may need to leave early. I volunteered myself to be the female chaperon on that bus. I may have not slept last night because I was so excited. I love the FFA. It has such a special place in my heart. So, Coach and I rode the bus with 30 kids. 2 hours there, 3.5 hours of walking around, 2 hours back, XC practice, and now I am in the recliner avoiding cooking dinner like it’s the plague, and I am contemplating digging my sweats out of the box in my closet. I was convinced that I would never need them in the south. Wrong. I want them on now. It is a wonderfully crisp evening here in TC. 


i think we need a baby dairy cow...

or a mama dairy cow...


please stop.


More randomness: I really, really, really have a strong desire to own these boots.
image from www.toryburch.com


 Like to the extreme. I have a serious problem. The problem isn’t that I want them so badly. The problem is that I look at them and the price tag, and think that I would be too afraid to wear them outside of my house. I would probably scuff them up on the playground or get them dirty walking on the football field. (And let’s be honest, those are my two most frequent locations that I visit. Playground + football field.)  I really want them, BUT….. my lifestyle is not very TB approved. I feel as if TB would want me to flaunt these beauties in NYC… Aren’t they beautiful? I have issues. I am aware. Proof of my issues:  probably that I look at them daily when I’m on the computer. I just feel like my Pinterest closet would be that much more realistic….#sigh



I meant to post about this last week. Time flies when you are meaning to post. Well, our FCA had their annual “Fields of Faith” meeting. People were invited to come worship on the field one evening. It was a great turn out! I loved it and the time we spent with the youth and folks in the community.  My super stud husband was one of the speakers. I even took Dub so it would be a family event. Coach talked about his hate for losing, and then turned it into living your life to win. I love him. Seriously.
"I seriously despise losing. Ask my wife."


just listing to his pa.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday. Can you believe is will be Wednesday tomorrow? Homecoming week is flying by! 
this is seriously what he is doing right now... love him. 



 Love love, 
C^2

1 comment:

  1. I love keeping up with you through your blog. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...