Monday, October 8, 2012

Decor Share


Coach just said he was going to put on sweat pants?! Really!? Could it be…… FALL?!

It is rather chilly in here.

To celebrate the goodness that is in the air I am breathing, I decided to share my tiny project with you. I cannot decide if the project is the fireplace, or my camera. Have I mentioned how much I love this little jewel? I do.

Anyway, to keep from scattering away more than I already am, here is what I was working with.


A beautiful sign that was a wedding gift, a mirror that I found in the back of a closet when we moved here, two ridiculous baseballs that are signed, and a personalized autographed picture of Mark. (He’s on my fp, so we are on first name terms.) Oh my, let’s not forget the box of tissues. Not too sure how they made it there, but I hate it. Have I moved it until now? Why no. Just hated it from afar. 



Please do not expect much of a design change. I am on a strict budget when in Hob Lob. I went this weekend, I was in a rush, and ill, so I didn’t really blow the bank account like this lovely fireplace would require. I did however, jazz it up.
I am not a fan of orange. My house is red and black. Orange is blahhhhh…. I do love pumpkins. But they are orange. Here lies the situation. Well, once situation. Thank you Lobby for being the lovely “I hate orange” solution.
Taaaadaaaa.







I seriously love the large decor pumpkin. I may leave it up until next fall. It makes me smile. Could it match this house any more perfectly?
Give me a break. Yes the baseballs are still here. So it Mark. Will they ever leave? Sure, as soon as my husband builds me some custom made shelves for the living room. hahahahahahahah. (Many of you will get the joke. Some will not.) 

I plan to add a burlap wreath. The half made wreath is on the craft table. I will update in the future. 

Just wanted to share this little purchase with you.

Meanwhile, here is what the little baby was doing... isn't he the most presh?! 
#dognamedDub

Love love, 
C^2

1 comment:

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...