Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Does This Make Me Crazy?!


Does this make me crazy?
Well, this Tuesday has just been an ehhh kinda day. Today’s highlight: a month and a half ago, I had middle school kiddies that looked at me like I was an alien when I said; “Jog half of a mile.” Well, today, I had a MS XC team jog 5 miles. Yes. 5 whole miles. J Such a proud XC mama.

Anyway, I read this blog, and thought I would follow along. Some of you may know these things about me. Others may not even care. Well, just close the window if that is you.

Does this make me crazy….???
….I can sit in a room for hours without a T.V. on. Actually, I often have to FORCE myself to turn the TV on and watch my daily Y&R. Once I have it on… I enjoy TV. However, I do not really need it.
….My husband MUST sleep with the music station on the TV at night. I despise this. Seriously, I LOVE sleeping in the pitch black darkness. I guess this may be why Coach and I love each other so much. I deal with his strange ways… he deals with mine.
…. I wear pants to bed every single night. It can be 900* outside, and sometimes I believe it was this summer, but… I MUST have pj pants on.
….for the majority of my life, I could only wear pj pants once before they were “dirty.” I may or may not still struggle with this. Yes, this means if I go on vacation for 6 nights, I take 6 pairs of pjs. Like I said, I sleep with the TV on; he lets me wash loads and loads of laundry.
….I can look at the same book of photos 5203948234 times. My wedding photos are my favorite to frequently visit.
…if I try an outfit on… it is dirty. Ehhhhhhh……..
….I sleep better if I read before I go to bed.
….I can get ready in 25 minutes flat. Do NOT mess with my routine in the mornings…. 25 minutes is all I have.
….I may delete friends from social media sites if they take pictures of themselves in a bathroom mirror and are over the age of 22. I give you the age of 21, but when you turn 22 and take a bathroom shot… good bye. Too harsh?
…I am considering “car selfie pics” as the next criteria for deleting. I am sick of seeing seatbelts y'all!
….I wash my hair 2xs a day. Yes. Every.Single.Day. My hair is fine… it isn’t dry and brittle. It is fresh and clean.
….I have read 50+ of the current “Free Kindle” books listed right now.
….I gave up sodas as my NY resolution. I may need to give up Gatorade as my next one. LOVE.THIS.STUFF.
….When I buy pants, (any pants) I sit criss- cross on the floor when trying them on. If I am uncomfortable… I don’t make the purchase. Hey… I am CONSTANTLY sitting on the floor!
…I LOVE ranch dressing. I HATE hot ranch dressing.
Please don’t judge. I needed something to blog about. Do you feel like you know me now?
Love love,
C^2
I have no reason to post this picture. Other than... I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...