Sunday, April 19, 2015

16 Weeks.

How far? 
On April 10th, Baby Cain is 16 weeks.


Baby Cain is the size of an avocado. 

How I feel?
This week was Spring Break. Although Coach was VERY sick, I felt GREAT all week. I totally understand why ladies call it the "Honeymoon phase." I have energy, (but love a nap in the afternoons) I want to eat food, (real food) and I am loving being pregnant. 
Yes: I love being pregnant. 

This week was perfect because family was here and together we enjoyed food, the lake, and each other. I made a trip to purchase some plants, we won some baseball games, I had a TON of naps, read 4 books, AND made a trip to the beach with my girlfriends where we enjoyed each other's company as well some great laughs and food! We didn't travel light! 






Maternity Clothing: 
I need to document that I wore a maternity bathing suit for the first time ever this week! I wore lounge stuff all week so nothing fancy. 

Best Moment Of the Week: 
Coach feeling better after spending 4 days in the bed. Oh, and all the activities mentioned above! 

Cravings: 
Food. Just food. 

Nursery: 
Hello, fabric! I ordered some fabric samples. I have the sets picked out and ready to go. We have decided one set for a boy, one set for a girl. I am calling this week to discuss options with the designer. Yay! 
We also officially have a crib. 


I found THE CHAIR and I will order it May 1st. (I made a vow to only purchase one big item a month to keep track of spending. We are super strict on the budget right now. Post to come.) 

Sweet Baby Dub: 
Rotten. 


Prayer: 
With THE big appointment approaching I am praying for faith. My BFF said, "Can't have faith and fear." With this, I am FULLY trusting God. 

Love love, 
C^2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...