Sunday, April 19, 2015

An Award.

Happy Weekend! 
I will post an update on the bump shortly. However, this post has been needing to be finished for a week... so that is the goal this afternoon! 

Who knew folks actually READ this blog?! I think sometimes Coach will raise an eyebrow when I mention just how much love this little blog gets from time to time. 

With this being said, this little spot on the .com won an award! 
Thanks, Ashley! 






With this award, I was asked to answer some questions for some new readers... I love new readers so here we go! 

1/ Where is your favorite place to vacation?
The beach. Any beach. BUT..... if we are asking absolute favorite.... Cozumel was amazing. I believe it was due to our amazing resort. But, it was wonderful. Belize was absolutely perfect as well, but I went there for school and not vacation. I would LOVE to go back! Coach and I have started going on trips during Christmas. These are my new obsession. It is just the right time for needing a break and a warm beach is the perfect answer. We will take a trip break in 2015 due to having a sweet lil Baby Cain... but we have already set the ball rolling for 2016. I am so pumped because the destination will be perfect! 


2/ Do you have one book you recommend us to read?
It would be absolutely impossible to recommend ONE book. I am a HUGE reader. I read ALLLL the time. However, I am never disappointed in the Lord's Word. I try my best to pick it up several times a day. 
Need some financial guidance: Anything Dave Ramsey. 
Need some baby advice: Dr. Denmark and Babywise. 
Need a laugh: find a good blog or fifty. 
Just read. Read anything. 

3/ What is your nemesis?
Anyone running against me in a race. 
Anyone being negative. 
Someone who tells kids, "These are the best days of your life!" No. Being an adult is the best.  
4/ What is your favorite part of the day?
After a good 5am run. 
7:30-8:00 when my babies come in for the day and say "HEY MRS. CAIN!" 
Lunch with my coworkers. 
Seeing kids make PRs or score goals. 
Seeing my husband on the football field or on the diamond. In baseball pants. 
Winning a HUGE baseball game. 
Dub greeting me at the door. 
Dinner with my husband. 
Praying with Coach. 
Going to bed with a good book. 

I am a all day kinda person I guess.... 


5/ Tell us your biggest to-do on your bucket list.
Run a marathon. Gah. It WILLLLLL happen! 

6/ What is your favorite beauty product?
Clarisonic. 

7/ Have you been keeping up with the Master's this weekend? If so, who are you cheering on?
I just watch to see the flowers. And remember all the great times we had when we lived in Augusta for 2 years. 
8/ If you could hold/be around/pet one animal/reptile without it harming you, what would it be?
None. No way. No thanks. 
9/ What is your favorite hobby or thing to do in your free time?
Running. Reading. Sleeping. 
10/ Why did you start blogging?
We moved away from family and friends. This was a spot to keep everyone informed. Now I just have a lot to say! 
11/ Do you have any pets? Introduce them to us!
One sweet Baby Dub. He is an out of control human/ Weimaraner. 




Love love. 
C^2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...