Thursday, April 9, 2015

15 Weeks

How Far? 
15 weeks. 

Baby Cain is the size of an orange. We crush some oranges and grapefruit in this house. They are something I purchase every grocery trip. 

How I feel? 
I feel wonderful. I am 100mph during the day and then I crash at night when my head hits the pillow. I am a heavy sleeper. This has Coach convinced he will be up for all night calls.  I try to tell him things change, but then again... the man already does the laundry, dishes, and major house things.. so... I will let him continue to think what he wants. ;) 

I sometimes seriously remind myself... YOU ARE PREGNANT! 
I crave and miss a 10 mile run. So strange. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go for a NICE, LONG, 10 mile run. 

Maternity Clothing: 
I only wear maternity jeans. I can mostly rock my old stuff. I just look ummm... wide. 


Best Moment of the Week: 
Southside. 

I ADORE my home. LOVE LOVE LOVE our life and our family in our new home. The Lord is working on our lives because he placed us in a new church and when I look around I see friends that I adore and love like family. 
However, Southside is where I fell in love. I fell in love with God. I fell in love with preaching. I fell in love with The Word. I fell in love with Coach. I remember praying for the first time, "Lord, thank you for this amazing guy. He is absolutely perfect! Please let him know how much I love him!" I was sitting in the old building then with maybe 150 people. Now Southside has grown and has a new home. It was amazing to be a part of that first worship service. Ohhhhh... and the music! 

I also picked up some new makeup that I adore! Thanks, Penny! I ummmmm forgot my wallet in the other vehicle when it was time to pay. I would love to blame pregnancy brain.... but this happened before pregnancy as well. #CarleyBrain

Food Cravings: 
Ha. I don't crave any particular thing... just food Period. I am hungry all the time. 
I just don't crave cooking. Problem. 

Nursery: 
Ordered some fabric samples. 
Some boy fabrics, and some girl fabrics. 
Only one person understands the excitement in this. 

Sweet Baby Dub: 
Stole my pillow! And my couch! 

This is how we travel now. It will be very interesting to see how he will sit in the very back. 

Prayer: 
Words just cannot explain. I am so excited to see how life changes once Baby Cain comes. The Lord has picked US to be parents and raise a child to honor The Lord in actions and duties. I am so thankful to be loved by Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...