Friday, April 24, 2015

18 Weeks

How far? 
18 weeks. 



Today I fell in absolute love. 
Don't get me wrong, I've loved this sweet baby Cain since the day we saw a gummy bear. However, today.... well today we saw a baby. A sweet baby with fingers, toes, a spine, a brain, a perfectly beating heart, and what I firmly believe are runner's legs. 

Baby Cain was also 100% MAMA with the legit movement from side to side and up and down. We had NO problem seeing movement this morning. Sorry, Coach. Baby Cain is going to be a bit like me... never sitting still. 
#SorryFutureTeachers

Today, we had our 18 week anatomy scan. 
We BOTH took the day to spend together, and ended up being at the doctor's office for roughly three hours. It was totally 100% worth it. 

Oh, and they could easily tell if we had a Baby Boy Cain or Baby Girl Cain. 
No worries, we will NOT have a gender reveal. I guess you will have to wait until September.

How I Feel: 
Awesome. I think the weather has been key. It has been awesome all week. However, tomorrow we should get a ton of rain. 

I have had SOME hormones going crazy. This has caused lots of evening runs. It is either run, cry, or punch folks. Luckily I pick running. Maybe some crying. Mostly running. 


I have a HUGE goal to run the majority of my pregnancy. I just know that I feel so much better when I run. I also am spending some time lifting some weights to focus on my arms. I want to feel strong. 
I will just do these things until my body says otherwise. 

I did get pretty upset this week several times. I had my feelings hurt and now looking back... it was silly. Really silly. I learned that people will be people. What ever happened to loving each other? I just got upset because I 100% try to be an amazing friend and be there as much as possible for anyone and everyone. Others, ehhhhh... 

I also had some minor cramps. They didn't bother me, just had me worried. I would just drink water. I am drinking a gallon a day and the doctor said that was great and cramping is normal. Things are growing. 

Maternity Clothing: 
I LOVE this black maxi dress. It is on rotation and I have had it on three days this week. 
BUT, when I don't wear maternity... we have a HUGE bump. Well, HUGE to me.



Cravings: 
Brownies. 
Brownies. 
Brownies. 
I have looked forward to a brownie each day after school. I made a pan on Sunday and I am fighting the desire to make more. They were amazing. 
I also cooked FOUR nights in a row and ate each night! They were actually pretty decent meals. 



I am loving fresh tomatoes as well. I will be hitting the farmer's market in the morning. 

Nursery: 

Another goal, praying in that room. 
Next week I am purchasing the chair. 
We have the arrangements made to have the two furniture pieces painted. 

Sweet Baby Dub: 
Will you sleep in the nursery when Baby Cain gets here? You are kinda taking up too much of my side of the bed!


Prayer: 
This morning my heart was so full. Thank you, Lord for the perfect blessing and picking US to be parents. I cannot put into words the feelings and gratefulness. God is so good. I also felt so much peace this week. Prayer and truth = amazing! Yes, faith and ZERO fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...