Saturday, March 28, 2015

14 Weeks

How Far?
14 Weeks


Baby Cain is the size of a large lemon. (I thought this would be the week before a peach. I feel a peach is bigger than a lemon.)
If makes perfect sense... I adore lemon water. It is pretty much the only way I am able to get a gallon a day when I get home from school. 

How I feel? 
Super amazing. Wonderful. Couldn't be better. I only had one "yuck" moment. I cooked beef tips and veggies and couldn't eat more than two bites. So, bummmer. I had to have a BLT. My favorite. I will probably eat 678 this summer. Which I do that anyway. 

We have also had a bit of away games. This means no naps in the afternoons. But it also means this... 


Maternity clothing: 
I wear a pair of jeans. I love love love them. I have a ton of maxi skirts so I wear them daily. However, one was just retired. It was too tight. 

Best Moment of the Week: 
Easy. We decided that we wanted to have the nursery painted before we bought anything else. We didn't want to have to find a home for anything while we painted. Coach also agreed that we could just hire someone. He is full speed in baseball. When that is over he will full speed in football and summer league. I get to pull the card that it isn't safe for me to paint. So, we made the decision to support our local economy. We hired someone. 
Best. Decision. Ever. 

He actually said he had an opening Monday. OK! We went to get the paint Saturday. Monday I went to work and the room looked like this: 



When I came home at 4pm, the room looked like this: 


Love. Love. Love. 

Gah. I adore it. 

We also selected the crib. And when I say "we" I mean I spent about ten hours searching, comparing the prices, and looking for the perfect style and color. 

I love it. It is absolutely perfect. 


Food Cravings: 
I said I wanted a coke float the other night. I didn't get one because it was ummmm 11 pm and we don't have coke. Or ice cream. Ha. I am glad I didn't go find one because yuck. I really don't even love coke floats. ha. 
No real cravings. Just love food in general. I am also super excited that spring and summer are near. Bring on the BLTs. 

Looking Forward: 
I am growing my hair out. I am looking forward to getting a trim in a cute style. 
We will also be attending Southside's first service in the new building. I will 100% cry form the moment I walk in to the moment I leave. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the church is growing at HUGE rates... I will just MISS that old building so much... For Wins and For Losses. I think I am crying now. I just can't wait. 

Nursery: 
See above. 

Sweet Baby Dub: 
A mess. I think he knows something is up. He is my BFF. I am never the favorite. 


Prayer: 
We pray constantly for Baby Cain's health. With the baseball accident that happened this week I am adding future health and safety to my prayer list. It is so amazing to me that WE were picked to be Baby Cain's parents. Thanking the Lord daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...