Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Raisin' Cain: An Update!

We are crazy excited! We are also so loved and blessed to have amazing friends like you all! So much love and support makes me cry. No really. I cry all the time. We really appreciate the prayers! Please pray for us! I worry a TON and learning to FULLY TRUST GOD! His plans are sooooo amazing!


Here are some answers to the questions:


I feel great! If I ever feel bad it is for a few short minutes throughout the day, or at 6pm. So when it is 6pm, Coach eats cereal and I go to bed. He is really THE BEST!

We are 10 weeks! I tried so hard to keep if for 2 more weeks... but I have a bump/ carb stomach.

I was eating PERFECT..... then could only stomach donuts. And ice cream. Lots of donuts. And ice cream.

I have "bump dates" that I will share starting Friday. I am excited about those! I have only read about a million! Now I get to write mine!

Yes, we are fully aware that September is football season. And cross country season. Again: God's plan is perfect!

I am LOVING watermelon this week. I make meals out of it. Which is expensive when it is March and not July!

I took a small, short break from running, but with the doctor's blessing, I am back at it and I FEEL amazing! (I promised 3 miles or less!) It really makes me feel so much better!

I would LOVE a nap from 11-1 each day. I only get those on Sunday. :) (Thankful for early services!)

I drink 1/2 a Spark in the morning with the option of 1/2 in the afternoon but never really drink it.


I read Babywise each night and up next for Coach is The Husband Coached Birthing Plan. (Currently praying for allllll natural!) I mean.... it makes total sense right? I AM married to a Coach!

We aren't finding out the gender. AHHHHHH......

My bff is going to be the only one to know the gender. She is handling the bedding. And I love her. And she wants to know. We don't. We just want healthy. With this being said I just feel like it is a boy. I feel that way so much I know it'll be a girl! Ha. Coach officially for the first time ever said.. "She will...." last night. He caught himself because we always refer to Baby Cain as Maximus. (That's the name he LOVES.... but good ole' trusty Mama Bette vetoed that!)

Speaking of healthy.... I may or may not sneak up a few prayers for a Book-Worm Cross Country Star. I am sure God is putting that in line with Coach's prayer for a 6'7 Baseball-Playin Lineman. I'm convinced we are having a flute playing ballerina. Which will be TOTALLY fine... I just don't have a clue about either!

Again, thanks for all of the love and support! We are blessed to have such amazing people in our lives!

Love love,

C^2 & Baby Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Life Coach's Wife Life

 In 2011 blogging was a bit of a lengthy status update for social media. Coach and I moved away from "home" and it was just a fun ...